Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Preschool Holiday Show


Yippee! Luke was not sick for his preschool holiday show! He was so sad that he missed the Harvest show I think he would have faked it to make it to this one.
The kids all walked out in handmade Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer hats complete with glittery red noses. They sang about 6 songs and then hit up the cookies. I think Luke ate 5 cookies that morning! Abby and Luke are really in their element on "stage", several kids just stood there, one cried and ran to his parents but our twins sang every word and did most of the motions. I wonder where they get that from?!
We had a full row of their fans, in addition to us, Nonnie came with Hayden and Copper (who got out of school for the occasion...they both went to Wee Love so it was really special for them) and Nicholas and Dylan, two boys Connie watches in the afternoons joined us as well. Really...they loved the attention. I am sure next year we might fill up two rows!
With Ms. Cotner...our wonderful preschool teacher!

No comments: